I am the Democratic State Representative for the 27th Middlesex District in the Massachusetts House of Representatives.
In the House of Representatives, I advocate for:
- More state aid for our schools, police, fire and other local services
- More and better public transportation, bus shelters, parks, and recreational facilities
- Affordable homes
- Affordable health care for our families
- Fair revenue sharing and tax policies
- Closing corporate tax loopholes
- Laws which respect individuals and all of our families: our health, our educational needs and our environment
- Jobs that provide decent wages and benefits
- Pursue legislative means to ensure our goal of improving patient safety - the shortage of nurses in our hospitals is a problem that the industry has not corrected on its own.
- Reducing our health care system's skyrocketing costs - our emergency rooms have become the primary source of health care for too many Americans.
To learn what bills I sponsored in the current legislative session, please visit the Commonwealth of Massachusetts website.